These are highly competitive jobs and very demanding positions. If you`re interested in an internship or entry-level position, take a look at the list below and look to develop the skills from this list that you don`t already possess.
- Financial modeling and comfort with Excel. An understanding of macros.
- Strong quantitative skills. Demonstrated experience and comfort with quantitative problem solving.
- Understanding of different ways one might value a company
- familiarity with income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Strong persuasive writing skills (especially if you are interested in research).
- Powerpoint and how make your point effectively.
- Ability to make concise and persuasive oral arguments.
- An ability to draw inferences from your analyses. You`ve done the work.You need to be able to highlight the implications.